Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a friendly, family oriented, casual and relaxed group of gamers wanting to enjoy the game together. We seek kind, chatty & mature people 16yo+!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pallyho and friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pallyho!
Admin
Pallyho!

Pallyho and friends Empty
PostSubject: Pallyho and friends   Pallyho and friends Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi there! I'm sure most of you have seen me around but I'll kick this thread off anyhow!

My main is Pallyho and my alts are: Lethal legend, Orangekickin, Bigolcrities, Stopdying, and a couple others I think.

My interests include: reading (generally any type of fiction and theoretical physics), movies (action, thriller, suspense, and the occasional romantic comedy), and video games across xbox and pc (WAY to many to name them all but my favorites are [obviously] WoW, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 & 4, Diablo 2 & 3, Minecraft, TF2, and many, many others). I have been playing wow since the end of wrath and hope to teach my daughter someday! I work in law enforcement and enjoy it most days lol. I like to listen to country music, my favorite color is blue, and my favorite food is probably been and noodle soup!

Hope to see you around and please if you ever see me in game and need something, don't be afraid to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartswow.rpg-board.net

Pallyho and friends
Page 1 of 1